In this episode, Corey takes a look at the trials and tribulations of being (or working with) a board game developer. Plus, Chris discusses the “Ascension Tactics: Miniatures Deckbuilding Game” and “Roar and Write!” Kickstarters.
- "Pandemic Legacy: Season 0" features doctors, spies, and Cold War bio-weapons.
- Asmodee acquires Libellud.
- Giochi Uniti releasing US versions of "Bar Barians," "Smiles and Daggers," and "Midnight Brunch."
- Boss Tweed is back in a new edition of "Tammany Hall."
- The Stefan Feld City Collection to launch August 18 on Kickstarter with "Hamburg" and "Amsterdam."
- Three new sets on the way for "A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game."
- Gamegenic to produce new accessories for the 25th anniversary of "Catan."
- Upcoming deckbuilder "Fort" jumps to #1 on the Hotness.
- Corey Thompson speaks with Stronghold Games' Stephen Buonocore, Gaming Rules' Paul Grogan, Breaking Games' Peter Vaughan, and freelance designer/developer Jonny Pac Cantin about the challenges surrounding the role of game developers.
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Unmatched: Cobble & Fog
- Unlock! Epic Adventures
- Yukon Airways
- Monster Mansion