In this short first episode of 2021, a game designer patches his latest title online, a mad king gets some deluxe new digs, architects work up some new wonders, and we see if kids can escape a locked room all on their own.
- "The Castles of Mad King Ludwig" gets a spiffy new collectors edition.
- Capstone's "Iron Rails #3" will be a rerelease of "Iberian Gauge."
- "Ginkopolis" to be reprinted with updated art.
- Space Cowboys' "Jodhpur" to be released as "Botanik."
- "Works of Wonder" expands "Architects of the West Kingdom."
- Wander Geisha's Road in "Hanamikoji 2."
- Stefan Feld updates the rules for "Castles of Tuscany."
- "TaZmania" expansion to delivery a tighter experience for one to two players in "AuZtralia."
- Invest and donate with a new version of "Hab & Gut."
- "UNLOCK! Kids" delivers app-less fun for younger players.
- Get chilly in "Aquatica: Cold Waters."
- Solve Cthulhu mysteries with "Bureau of Investigation."
- "Now of Never" to be the third title in Ryan Laukat's Arzium series.