This episode, Cthulhu Wars goes 2-player, Concordia goes solo, and Unmatched turns Marvelous. Plus, we'll dive into the campaign for "ISS Vanguard" on Gamefound's new crowdfunding platform.
- Study up with Geoff Engelstein's new book, Game Production: Prototyping and Producing Your Board Game.
- New game in the works within the greater "Terraforming Mars" universe.
- Four Marvel-licensed "Unmatched" sets coming in 2021.
- "Lost Ruins of Arnak" gets harder and more interactive.
- Battle one eldritch terror at a time in"Cthulu Wars: Duel."
- "Cyberpunk Red: Combat Zone" hopes to do better than the plagued "Cyberpunk 2077" video game.
- The senate rules in "7 Wonders Duel: Agora."
- Take on "Concordia" by yourself with "Solitaria."
- "Duel of Wands" brings card combat to "Kids on Brooms."
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Dune: Imperium
- Wingspan: Oceania Expansion