This is Dice Tower Now for the week of July 4, 2022. This week, KeyForge travels to a Ghost Galaxy through some Strange Stars, Dire Wolf’s Catacombs get decidedly noisier, Wingspan has the opposite of Empty Nest, and Days of Wonder gives it the Heat.
TOP STORIES (2:05)
- Capstone+ subscription service detailed
- 2022 Cardboard Edison Award winners announced
- Fantasy Flight sells KeyForge IP to Ghost Galaxy
- Dire Wolf announces Clank! Catacombs
- Twisty Tracks coming from Rio Grande and Jeffrey D. Allers
- Stonemaier Games announces Wingspan: Asia and the Nesting Box storage solution
- Reflecto coming from Mandoo Games and Roberto Fraga
- Euthia: Torment of Resurrection from DIEA Games being co-published by Steamforged
- Hand management racing game Heat: Pedal to the Metal coming from Days of Wonder
- Ravensburger re-theming Puerto Rico to Puerto Rico: 1897
- Wolfgang Warsch's fourth clever game, Clever 4Ever revealed
SPONSOR UPDATE (23:40)
- Flamecraft up for pre-order
THE HOTNESS (25:55)
- Spirit Island from Greater than Games
- Company of Heroes
- Blood on the Clocktower by Steven Medway and The Pandemonium Institute
- Rush Out! from Thomas Dupont and publisher Sit Down!
- Bretwalda from PHALANX Games
- Stars of Akarios by Out of My Mind Games
- Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood by Shadowborne Games
- Heat: Pedal to the Metal from Days of Wonder
- Ark Nova from Capstone Games and Mathias Wigge
- Clank! Catacombs from Dire Wolf and designer Paul Dennen
Follow our Twitter newsfeed: twitter.com/dicetowernow
Dig in with Corey at DiceTowerDish.com.
Have a look-see at Barry’s wares at BrightBearLaser.com.