This week, the Tiny Towns designer harnesses the power of gravity, Rio Grande watches the Watch, CMoN teases the biggest Kickstarter ever, and UNO plus motor oil and a dash of eSports equals $50,000
TOP STORIES (1:45)
- Asmodee licenses books, puzzles, housewares and more
- New edition of Dungeon Bowl coming from Games Workshop
- Wormholes coming from AEG and Peter McPherson
- Gangster title Wise Guys coming from Gale Force 9
- Watch from designer Daniel Newman and Rio Grande Games
- Digital Version of Empires of the Void II coming to Steam
- CMoN teases a Marvel title for its 50th Kickstarter
- First UNO championships held in Las Vegas
SPONSOR UPDATE (16:55)
- Black Friday Sale at Lucky Duck
NEW RELEASES (18:50)
- Marvel Champions: War Machine from Fantasy Flight Games
- Rush Out by Thomas Dupont and publisher Sit Down!
- Clank! In! Space! Adventures: Pulsarcade by Paul Dennen and Evan Lorentz, published by Dire Wolf and Renegade
- Cuphead: Fast Rolling Dice Game from TheOP and designer Patrick Marino
- Coded Chronicles - The Goonies: Escape with One-Eyed Willy's Rich Stuff by Jay Cormier and Sen-Foong Lim, published by TheOP
- EXIT: The Game - Kidnapped in Fortune City by Inka and Markus Brand, published by Kosmos
- Machi Koro 2 from designer Masao Suganuma and Pandasaurus Games
Follow our Twitter newsfeed: twitter.com/dicetowernow
Dig in with Corey at DiceTowerDish.com.
Have a look-see at Barry’s wares at BrightBearLaser.com.