This week, Garphill travels South down the Tigris, top designers go for Trick or Treat, Werewolf can now accommodate more people than an average bus, and Motor City Games gains self awareness.
TOP STORIES (2:05)
- Orion Games teases Megapulse by Samuel E. Desjardins and Nicolas Fournier
- Bezier announces Ultimate Werewolf Extreme
- ACD loses appeal in suit against Wizards of the Coast
- Asmodee now distributing for many more companies
- Machinations Through Time is new expansion for Arkham Horror
- Chez Cthulhu second edition coming from Steve Jackson
- Motor City Games teases roll and write Motor City
- Garphill Games details South trilogy of games
THE HOTNESS (20:25)
- Dune: A Game of Conquest and Diplomacy
- Weather Machine
- Dune: Imperium
- Lords of Ragnarok
- Ark Nova
- Lost Ruins of Arnak
- Too Many Bones
- Dune: Imperium – Rise of Ix
Follow our Twitter newsfeed: twitter.com/dicetowernow
Dig in with Corey at DiceTowerDish.com.
Have a look-see at Barry’s wares at BrightBearLaser.com.