This episode, we present chapter one of a game designer horror story. Plus, "Terraforming Mars" launches a new expedition, Sagrada looks to its legacy, and Pokemon madness continues.
- PortalCon set to launch January 23.
- "The Vienna Connection" reimagines "Detective" as a Cold War spy adventure.
- "Terraforming Mars: Ares Expedition" streamlines the TM experience.
- Set sail with Leder Games' pirate-themed "Ahoy."
- 2019 Cardboard Edison Award Winner "Umbra Via" coming from Pandasaurus Games.
- The mystery deepens for "The Initiative."
- Floodgate Games announces "Sagrada Legacy."
- First edition Pokemon Booster Set sells for $408,000.
- Corey presents the first installment in one designer's remarkable tale of making their first game.
- Terraforming Mars: Ares Expedition
- The King is Dead: Second Edition
- It's a Wonderful Kingdom
- Tinner's Trail
- Rococo: Deluxe Edition
- Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion