This week, we talk probability, CMON financial reports, and the game everyone's clamoring for this holiday season.
- "Queen's Gambit" leads to a run on chess sets.
- Scott Almes' "The Ugly Gryphon Inn" coming soon.
- First edition Pokemon set sales for $360,000.
- Penguin Random House acquires Simon & Schuster.
- "Assassin's Creed: Valhalla" dice game becoming reality.
- Free "Catan: First Adventure" available now.
- "Root: Militants" expansion teased.
- Revisit the Labyrinth with "Ready, Steady, Worm!"
- "Kids on Bikes" gets a board game.
- "Dune: Adventures in the Imperium" RPG coming in 2021.
- Build your civ with dice in "Origins: First Builders."
- "Nemo's War" expansion now on Kickstarter.
- Construct ziggurats in pre-Columbian Oaxaca in "Zapotec."
- Zenobia Award hopes to get more underrepresented designers into historical games.
- "Terraforming Mars: The Dice Game" appears on BGG.
- Jesse takes a look at CMON's long-awaited 2019 financial results.
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Unmatched: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Patchwork: Christmas Edition
- Corey talks probability and what those percentages look like in reality.