This episode, Critical Role takes on a new ... role, D&D sets off on a quest to your living room, and we look at some random data on Reiner Knizia. Plus, we showcase Kickstarters for "Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game," "Fox Matters," and "Townsfolk Tussle."
- Spiel.Digital successfully drives online traffic.
- Critical Role launches publishing house.
- Blizzard execs launch board game development studio.
- Tilt 5 brings augmented reality to your tabletop.
- "Mr. Jack in New York" is back with a vengeance (and a reprint).
- Hasbro shops multiple D&D TV series.
- "Kokopelli" hopes to do right by the culture it references.
- Newly revealed card shakes the "Magic: The Gathering" secondary market.
- Can you wait for "Marshmallow Test" from Reiner Knizia?
- Corey looks at some fun Knizia-related numbers.
- Endless Winter: Paleoamericans
- Dune: Imperium
- Lost Ruins of Arnak
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Atheneum: Mystic Library
- Night of the Living Dead: A Zombicide Game
- Beyond the Sun
- Photosynthesis: Under the Moonlight
- Tales of Evil
- Scape Goat