This episode, Corey talks about not talking in games with communication limits. Chris and Kitty showcase Kickstarters for "Cascadia" and "Plunderous."
- Origins Awards announced.
- Amazon Prime Day, Target Deal Days, Walmart Big Save, and Newegg FastasTech: Round 2 all coming mid-October.
- Artovision to produce art pieces for Asmodee titles.
- Renegade Game Studios to develop new titles based on Hasbro I.P.
- 2020 Kinderspiel winner "Robots" heading to US hobby retail.
- "Pipeline: Emerging Markets" to be the game's first expansion.
- "Groundhog Day" rules released.
- "Tinner's Trail" to get remastered version.
- "High Rise" getting a component upgrade on Kickstarter.
- Ares Games to distribute "The Thing: The Boardgame."
- Wingspan: Oceania Expansion
- Grand Austria Hotel: Let's Waltz
- Dune: Imperium
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Splendor Marvel
- Escape the Dark Sector
- Jurassic Parts
- Arkham Horror: TCG - The Innsmouth Conspiracy
- Marvel Champions: TCG - The Once and Future Kang
- Corey gives his microphone meaningful looks while talking in code.