This episode, Corey takes a look into the world of board game graphic designers, and Bree talks to Poketto CEO Rachael Blaske about why and how to rebrand a game company.
- Eric Lang steps down as CMON's Head of Game Design.
- "Tasha's Cauldron of Everything" brings a host of new rules to D&D 5E.
- "Gloomhaven" in talks to become a comic book.
- "Just One: Neue Begriffe" to be the game's first expansion.
- "Dinosaur Island: Rawr 'n Write" stomping to Kickstarter.
- Create a sustainable food chain in "Gods Love Dinosaurs."
- Archon Studio announces "Masters of the Universe: Fields of Eternia - The Board Game."
- "Massive Darkness 2: Hellscape" brings in more than $3.8 million on Kickstarter.
- Silent RPG "Alice is Missing" coming to retail.
- Defend the kingdom once again with "Paladins of the West Kingdom: City of Crowns."
- "Maracaibo" goes digital.
- "Mercado de Lisboa" streamlines Lacerda's "Lisboa"
- Corey explores the role of graphic designers in board game creation with help from Matt Paquette, Jonny "Pac" Cantin, Travis Chance, and Paul Grogan.
- Bree talks with Rachael Blaske about rebranding Five24 Labs to Poketto.
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Alma Mater
- Last-Second Quest
- Catan: 25th Anniversary Edition